Hunton & Williams LLP’s immigration practice will introduce a new and improved immigration management system to its clients on January 16, 2018. For fifteen years, our group has used Immigration Tracker as a critical tool to manage our practice and serve our clients. The latest version of Tracker will offer a host of significant improvements that allows our practice group to work more efficiently through increased collaboration with clients and sponsored employees. Some of the key improvements are:
- More powerful and easier to use management tools for Human Resources personnel to manage active sponsorships, including automatic delivery of custom reports, more detailed and transparent case status information, and viewing documents
- Sponsored employees enjoy simplified yet more effective questionnaires that auto populate information previously provided, the ability to scan and upload documents directly from any mobile device, and more detailed case status information at their fingertips – including milestones completed for each process
- Hunton team members will have more powerful tools available to prepare forms more quickly and accurately, manage active cases and expirations, and share critical information and documents with clients and sponsored employees
- Improved security and accessibility through the latest in cloud-based database technology
More than ever before, our case management system will let our lawyers, immigration paralegals, support staff, human resources contacts and sponsored employees all know in real-time exactly where we are in each case and provide a clear view of what needs to be done next.
Clients who work with our immigration practice should note the following information about the transition process:
- As of 6 pm on Friday January 12th, the current online Tracker portal will be unavailable to all users; if individuals urgently need to obtain documents, please contact our attorneys who will be monitoring their email 24/7 through the transition period
- Starting at 9 am on Tuesday January 16th, active users will begin to receive an email with instructions to create an account in the new Tracker database
- Any questionnaires that were not completed in the current system will be available to complete in the new version of Tracker
We appreciate your patience as we transition to this new system. We look forward to delivering an improved overall experience to our clients, and we welcome any feedback you may wish to provide during this process. Please do not hesitate to contact a member of our immigration legal team if you have any questions or concerns.